Effective Date: December 3rd, 2020
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit our websites, https://www.chirofusionsoftware.com and any other websites owned by ChiroFusion that link to or include chirofusionsoftware.com (collectively, the “Websites”) or when you use our products or services as described in this policy (the Websites, products and services are, collectively, our “Services”) or when we collect information from you or when you provide information to us, and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information. Your participation in any of our Services is voluntary and may be further subject to applicable subscription, support, services or other agreements between your organization and ChiroFusion.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On our Websites, including when submitting forms, visiting our pages or chatting with support through our Services.
- In email, text, SMS, social platforms, and other electronic messages using our Services.
- When you use our Services.
- Through your participation in ChiroFusion programs or when you interact with other of our advertising applications on third-party websites, mobile applications and/or services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
- Offline or through any other means, including on any other website or mobile app operated by any third party (including our partners, affiliates and subsidiaries), including information (which may include personal information, phone IDs, and other information) collected by us or our partners at trade shows or other events whether operated by us or any third party (including our partners, affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from our Services.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Services, including information by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number or any other information our Services collect that is defined as personal or personally identifiable information under an applicable law (“personal information”). This includes information:
- You choose to give us. You may choose to give us personal information directly in a variety of situations. For example, you may want to give us your name and contact information to communicate with you, to order a product, to process an order, to register for a service, to provide you with a subscription, or to do business with us if you are a supplier or a business partner. You may also provide your credit card details to buy something from us or may share a description of your education and work experience in connection with a job opening at ChiroFusion for which you wish to be considered. When you wish to receive information, download materials, enroll for a live or virtual event, request a trial or respond to surveys, we may ask you to provide your name and contact information, as well as other information in connection with your request. We use this information in connection with your request, to provide our Services and support, for marketing purposes and to communicate with you. This information may also identify you when you visit our websites.
- Recorded when You Visit our Websites. We record information when you enter one of our Websites which may help us provide you with access to our Websites, operate our Websites, comply with various requirements (such as but not limited to security and legal requirements), and for other purposes described in this policy. Such information may include passwords, IP address, location and browser settings. For example, when you visit our Websites or access our Services, we may log certain information that your browser sends us, such as your IP address (including information deriving from your IP address such as your geographic location), browser type, version and language, access time, duration of access, and referring website addresses. We may also collect information about the pages you view within our sites, the time you spent on each site and other actions you take while visiting our Website. We also may collect information to personalize your website experience, such as recording your preferences and settings, to collect statistics to help us improve and further develop our Services including our Websites, and to use for marketing and promotional activities. In addition, some of our Services may include technologies that allow ChiroFusion to collect certain information about the use of Services, and we may also use such technologies to determine whether you’ve opened an e-mail or clicked on a link contained in an e-mail. For details regarding the technologies we employ, see below.
- We Collect about Your Usage. We collect information about your use of our Services, whether through products, websites, mobile phones or apps. We do so to enable product features to operate, improve your user experience, tailor our interactions with you, inform our clients on the overall use of the Services, provide support, provide promotional offers and messages, and improve and develop our products and services. This includes information you provide by filling in forms supplied on or using our Services and information provided on or through our Services at the time of booking a demonstration time, registering to view a piece of content (e.g., downloading a whitepaper), making online orders, posting material, making an inquiry, submitting feedback and inquiries, using our chat support feature or requesting any other information or services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, or when you report a problem with our Services. You may be required to provide credit card or other financial information before placing an order through our Services.
- You provide when you contact us (online or offline). You may provide us your information in connection with a request for information, to order a product or service, to provide you with support, or to participate in a forum or other social computing tool, which may be needed by us to fulfill your request, to grant you access to the product or service, to provide you with support and to be able to contact you. For instance, we collect your name and contact information, details about your request, your order and your agreement with us and the fulfillment, delivery and invoicing of your order and we may use this information to provide future marketing messages and services. When you provide your name and contact information to register in connection with such a request, the registration may serve to identify when and where you visit our Websites and any other digital property or activity. We also collect records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses) if you contact us.
- We collect for marketing purposes. We collect information (online or offline) in relation to marketing activities including online and offline engagements with our customers. We may combine the personal information we collect to develop aggregate analyses and business intelligence for conducting our business and for marketing purposes. We also use the personal information we collect for promotional and advertising purposes, in aggregate and individually. When you visit our Websites, social media or any other digital property, or when you use our Services, we may collect information from you and provide you with personalized experiences based on data collected. Where we reference that we use your personal information in relation to marketing, advertising, or promoting, or improvement or development of our products or services, for reasons of safety and security, or for regulatory requirements other than in connection with your agreement or request, we do this on the basis of our or a third party’s legitimate interest. Most information we collect about you comes from our direct interactions with you. From time to time, we may also collect information that pertains to you indirectly through other sources, such as list vendors. When you register for an event we may collect additional information (online or offline) in relation to the event, and we also may collect information during an event, such as participation in sessions and survey results. Events may be recorded and group photos taken. We reserve the right to use photos for promotional use. When you provide us with your contact information (such as by handing over a business card) we may use this to communicate with you. The information that we collect, either directly or indirectly, may be combined to help us improve its overall accuracy and completeness, and to help us better tailor our interactions with you.
- Related to Your Social Media Accounts. If you use social media single sign-on, we may collect your social media identification.
- About your Use of Our Services. We collect information about your use of our Services to enable product features to operate, improve your user experience, tailor our interactions with you, inform our clients on the overall use of the services, provide support, provide promotional offers and messages, and improve and develop our products and services.
- Provided by Third Parties. We may receive information that our clients, prospects, partners or supplier may provide us in connection with our relationship with them, such as contact information (such as name, contact details, position or title of their employees, contractors, advisors and authorized users), for purposes such as contract management, fulfillment, delivery of products and services, provision of support, invoicing and management of the services, advertising, marketing and promoting our Services, and otherwise in furtherance of our relationship.
- Other Information. We may collect information that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as location information (including but not limited office addresses, locations you may have visited, latitude and longitude (when location-based services are enabled)) to provide targeted messaging and information. We also may collect information related to your personal preferences such as but not limited to email and communication preferences; and other optional questions about your purchase behavior.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT THROUGH AUTOMATIC DATA COLLECTION TECHNOLOGIES
As you navigate through and interact on our Services, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including but not limited to:
- Details of your visits to our Websites and use of our Services, including usage and effectiveness, traffic data, location data, logs, other communication data and the resources that you access and use on our Services.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or apps or other online services (behavioral tracking). For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
The information we collect automatically may be statistical data but may also include personal information, and we may maintain it or associate it with other personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Services and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including but not limited to enabling us to estimate usage patterns, recognize you when you return to our Services, speed up your searches, and store information about your preferences which may enable us to customize our Services.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Services may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Services. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- Web Beacons or Tracking Pixels. Pages of our Services or our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related Services statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain content and verifying system and server integrity).
To allow you to interact with other websites on which you may have accounts (such as Facebook and other social media sites) or join communities on such sites, we may provide links or embed third-party applications that allow you to login, post content or join communities from our websites. We may also provide you with general links to non-ChiroFusion websites. Your use of these links and applications is subject to the third parties’ privacy policies, and you should become familiar with the third-party sites’ privacy policies before using the links or applications. ChiroFusion is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those other websites.
We do not control third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Services and their contents to you. We may use information collected on your use of the ChiroFusion Services to allow us to: establish statistics about the usage and effectiveness of our Services; improve and personalize your use and experience of Services; tailor our interactions with you; inform our clients on overall use of our Services; and improve and develop our Services.
- To market, advertise or promote our products, services, promotions, contests and other activities. The personal information you provide to ChiroFusion, as well as the personal information we have collected about you indirectly, may be used by ChiroFusion for marketing purposes, i.e., to keep you informed about events, products, services and solutions that ChiroFusion sells and which may complement an existing product portfolio. You may at any time choose not to receive marketing materials from us by following the unsubscribe instructions included in each e-mail you may receive, by indicating so when we call you, or by contacting us directly. Some of our offerings or events may be co-branded or sponsored by ChiroFusion and third parties, such as business partners and solution providers, that use, resell or complement ChiroFusion products or services. If you sign up for these offerings or events, be aware that your information may also be collected by and shared with those third parties. We encourage you to familiarize yourself with those third-party privacy policies to gain an understanding of the manner in which they will handle information about you. If you have the ability to and choose to “Email This Page” to a friend or colleague, we may ask for their name and e-mail address. We also may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences.
- Client Testimonials. We may post client testimonials on our website which may contain personally identifiable information such as name, title, practice name and/or photos. Testimonials may be acquired directly through a request or obtained from a verified online review.
- To fulfill any purpose for which you provide it. If you request something from ChiroFusion, for example, a product or service, a callback, or specific marketing materials, we will use the personal information you provide to fulfill your request and to provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us. To help us do this, we may share information with others, for instance, ChiroFusion’s business partners, financial institutions, shipping companies, postal or government authorities involved in fulfillment. We may also contact you as part of our customer satisfaction surveys or for market research purposes.
- Personalizing your Experience on our Websites. We may use the personal information we collect about you to provide you with a personalized experience on our Services including our Websites, such as providing you with content you may be interested in and making navigation on our sites easier. We also may use this information to improve our Services including our Websites.
- In connection with a job application or inquiry, whether advertised on a ChiroFusion website or otherwise, you may provide us with information about yourself, such as a resume. We may use this information throughout ChiroFusion in order to address your inquiry or consider you for employment purposes.
- Monitoring or Recording of Calls, Chats and Other Interactions. Certain online transactions may involve you calling us or us calling you. They may also involve online chats. Please be aware that ChiroFusion may monitor and record such interactions for staff training or quality assurance purposes or to retain evidence of a particular transaction or interaction.
- Protect the Rights and Property of ChiroFusion and Others. We may also use or share your personal information to protect the rights or property of ChiroFusion, our business partners, suppliers, clients, or others when we have reasonable grounds to believe that such rights or property have been or could be affected. In addition, we reserve the right to disclose your personal information as required by law, and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, or the rights of others, to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our websites.
- For Contractual purposes. We may use your information to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- For Notifications to You. We may use your information to notify you about changes to our Services or any products or services we offer or provide though our Websites.
- As Described. We may use your information in any other way we may describe when you provide the information to us.
- We may use your information for any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-party goods and services that may be of interest to you. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
SHARING AND DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction. We may disclose personal information that we collect or that you provide as described in this policy:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, partners and other third parties we use to support our business or to help us provide you, or the organization you work for, products or services, or to fulfill your requests,
- To an actual or prospective buyer, third party or successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of ChiroFusion’s assets or stock, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding. Such a transaction may involve the disclosure of personal information to prospective or actual purchasers, or the receipt of such information from prospective or actual sellers.
- To third parties to provide you with customized content, targeted offers, and advertising via email or push notification, or across our Websites, other websites, mobile applications, social media or online services.
- To third parties whom we may retain to collect, use, analyze, and otherwise process personal information on our behalf
- To market our Services or third-party products or services to you either directly by us or by third parties whom we retain to assist with advertising, marketing and promotional services (such as email marketing, mail campaigns and other programs) if you have not opted out of these disclosures. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
Please be aware that in certain circumstances, personal information may be subject to disclosure to government agencies pursuant to judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process. We may also share your personal information to protect the rights or property of ChiroFusion, our business partners, suppliers or clients, and others when we have reasonable grounds to believe that such rights or property have been or could be affected.
YOUR CHOICES ABOUT HOW WE USE, SHARE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from Us. If you do not wish to have your email address or contact information used by us to promote our products or services, you can opt-out of receiving promotional emails at the time of providing data. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may click on the “unsubscribe” link or other opt-out or do-not-subscribe instructions in the email footer to be omitted from all future email distributions. Please note that this opt-out may not apply to emails sent by us as a result of a product purchase, or other similar transactions.
Our services do not honor “do not track” requests. However, you can find information on how to opt out of many websites and applications participating ad networks at the following sites:
- Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) at optout.networkadvertising.org, and
- Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA) at www.aboutads.info/choices.
Please note that opting out does not prevent you from seeing our online advertisements.
Your Rights; ACCESSING AND CORRECTING YOUR INFORMATION SPECIAL NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA CONSUMERS
You can request to access, update or correct your personal information. You also have the right to object to direct marketing. You can access the request process by contacting ChiroFusion at 2799 NW 2nd Avenue – #114, Boca Raton, FL 33431. You may have additional rights pursuant to your local law applicable to the processing.
California residents may request a list of certain third parties to which we have disclosed personally identifiable information about you for their own direct marketing purposes. You may make one request per calendar year. In your request, please attest to the fact that you are a California resident and provide a current California address for your response. You may request this information in writing by contacting us at ChiroFusion 2799 NW 2nd Avenue – #114, Boca Raton, FL 33431. Please allow up to thirty (30) days for a response.
We have implemented reasonable physical, administrative and technical safeguards to help us protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use and disclosure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we endeavor to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted via our Services. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained in the Services.
We may amend or otherwise update this policy at any time. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our policy. If we make any material changes to this policy, we will notify you via notification on our Website, or as otherwise required by applicable law.
In the event you consider our processing of your personal information not to be compliant with the applicable data protection laws, you can lodge a complaint:
- Directly with ChiroFusion by contacting us at ChiroFusion 2799 NW 2nd Avenue – #114, Boca Raton, FL 33431With the competent data protection authority.
In cases where you may have the ability to view or edit your personal information online but the information is not accessible online, and if you wish to obtain a copy of particular information you provided to ChiroFusion, or if you become aware the information is incorrect and you would like us to correct it, contact us at ChiroFusion 2799 NW 2nd Avenue – #114, Boca Raton, FL 33431.
If you no longer wish to receive marketing e-mails from ChiroFusion, please follow the unsubscribe instructions included in each marketing email.
You are responsible for regularly reviewing these terms and conditions. However, please note that we will give web users the opportunity to opt-out or prohibit new/unrelated uses of their personal information.